Saturday, July 4, 2009

NECESSITY-MOTHER OF INVENTION

THE PARTS:




1. Birdbath: no longer used by birds.


They now use the pond.




2. Glue:




3. Shells:




4. Glass circle




THE OBJECTIVE:


I need a side table for my glider on the porch. There is no money in the budget for it. There is not one around the house that I can spare.







CY said glue the top to the base for stability, but which one should I use? ? ?


I used the Titebond because I couldn't figure out how to operate the Power Grab.
















ALL GLUED AND STURDY !







I'm almost finished. Now I will put clear silicone (when I get some) around the glass to seal it and keep little fingers from running off with my shells.













A big "THANK YOU" to Wayne and Linda Arrington for the wonderful shells.





2 comments: