Monday, June 7, 2010

I HAVE A BLACK BELT

I have a black belt for housework. I inherited this little "black pocket belt" from one of my grandson's girl
friends. He dates a lot of waitresses and this little gem was left at my house. I make full use of it. It has 3 pockets. One holds my house phone and the two way for staying in contact with my husband. One holds my cleaning cloth and odds and ends that I might pick up as I wander around the house. The third holds a small note pad and pen for those fleeting thoughts that used to get lost forever in the dark regions of my memory.
MY BLACK BELT........It's a good thing

1 comment:

  1. I do love that black belt of yours. I'll have to see if there isn't some way I can put together one for myself. It sure would come in handy. I know I once made my husband a tool belt so it would be on a similar pattern. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete