Friday, August 14, 2009

North Carolina

My personality has always been: Loyalty. School, town, state, country....I grab hold of it and will be loyal to my last breath.
Therefore I just love that Kroger has an entire section for North Carolina products. Mind you, all the products I have tried so far have been VERY good.
The Bone Sucking Sauce made in Raleigh, NC has been a long time favorite in our house. It has replaced my "homemade" bar-b-que sauce.
The Old Mule sauce is made in Columbus, NC and I have not used it yet.
The Yam Good Sauce is made in Turkey, NC and is also untried but I have taste tested both of the new sauces and predict that they will take their place along side of the Bone Sucking Sauce.
YES! NORTH CAROLINA IS QUITE A SAUCY GOOD STATE ! ! ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. How cute that they have their own variety! I bet they are good. You'll have to let us know what you make with them. Barbeque sause I love but am not familiar with what you would do with yam or mule sause.

    ReplyDelete